Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Vita CoCo mix with apples

Baby food homemade
Vita CoCo pure coconut water mixed with Apples.


My son loves coconut water with pineapple. I put it in mostly everything. When you puree your fruit or vegetables for the baby you can add some of the water from steaming ( which holds most of the nutrient ) or you can add formula. I figured I try something new. And adding coconut water gave my lil-mans food a twist and its great for him.


Vita CoCo pure coconut water with pine apple has more potassium than one banana. Along with other great health nutrient.  

More information about this water : Click here
You can purchase online or in your local store.


Here you will see I already peeled, cut and steamed the apples. I place the apples in a glass bowl after I steam to cool them down. I then place the apples and coconut water into my blender.


My lil -man thinks they taste GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment